Linc is a passionate, approachable and competent engineer with experience working on the client, contractor and consultancy sides of construction in Australia and overseas. He is a Registered Building Practitioner in Victoria and Registered Professional Engineer in Queensland for all Building Services, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
Linc heads up the Melbourne team and provides strategic direction to erbas™ globally. He has achieved Chartered status with both Engineers Australia and The Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers. He has designed and overseen delivery of full services package designs across all service disciplines for specialty projects across many sectors.
He has a particular affinity for health, education and heritage buildings, but cites the fitouts for Google and KMPG in London as two of his more memorable projects.
- Heritage Projects at London’s Law Society
- Google HQ, London
- TLC Aged Care, Mordialloc
- Brighton Grammar School St. Andrew's Exchange
- State Parliament Victoria
- Village Belle Hotel
- Hunter Commercial Tower
- Holiday Inn Werribee
- NMFC AFLW Arden Street Extension and Lighting
- KPMG North London Office Refurbishment, London UK
- Victoria and Queensland Police – Numerous Stations, VIC
- Portland, Horsham and Parkridge Medical Super Clinics.
- QUT Sportsfield Complex and Car Park
BE (Hons) (Mechanical and Manufacturing)
NPER Electrical – General
NPER Mechanical – General
NPER Building Services
RBP – Electrical Engineer
RBP – Mechanical Engineer
RPEQ – Electrical Engineering
RPEQ – Mechanical Engineering
RPEQ – Building Services
Victorian Building Authority
Professional Engineers of Queensland